• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lino?

Oscarsmom

Warren Scout
Im looking to line Oscars Hutch with Lino, for ease of cleaning and preserving it...does anyone know where I can get some for a reasonable price? Ive tried freecycle and gumtree but no luck....

Hi - I got remnants from a carpet shop. But you need to be careful, my hubby has had to make sure all the joins/edges are covered with wood as Milo decided to start chewing it:roll: which resulted him going to the vets:(

you can usually get a cheap ofcut from a carpet shop, i got a piece big enough to cover the hutch twice for about £6

id recomend putting down good old falon or similar to cover the very edges as hutch doors dant always fit shut over lino tiles or lino. then go to a carpet shop with the measurements of the hutch floor space and the person there can run upstairs and find the right bit for a very good price.

the tiles are ok but if they lift at the edges..buns cant help themselves!

id keep the lino unstuck so it can be easily replaced if needed and so much easier to clean..take it out n scrub it!

Back