• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective £2.99 at The Range!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks!

Me and Nat been to The Range today, they got some fab bunny stuff in and the Excel Food has 25% off!

SS is £2.99 a bag AND YOU GET A FREE BUNNY KEYRING!:D

They're the ones who sold the horrible tiny hutches :evil:

Lots of stores have special offers on SS at the moment. Jollyes have 33% extra free on the 1.5kg bags. The horse supply shop have the 1.5kg bags for £3 or so.

They're the ones who sold the horrible tiny hutches :evil:

Lots of stores have special offers on SS at the moment. Jollyes have 33% extra free on the 1.5kg bags. The horse supply shop have the 1.5kg bags for £3 or so.

The hutches were DISGUSTING!!!! I was going to write on a piece of paper "DO NOT BUY, CRUEL TO ANIMALS" and leave it on the hutch! Wish I did now!

I went in couple of weeks back and saw them, some of them are like little tiny coffins. My rabbits' travel case is bigger.

The hutches were DISGUSTING!!!! I was going to write on a piece of paper "DO NOT BUY, CRUEL TO ANIMALS" and leave it on the hutch! Wish I did now!

they are not even suitable for a guinea pig, the ones i saw were 3 ft and had pictures of rabbits on the doors, you cant put a bunny in a tiny cage i wish i could do something!

Back