• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty buns

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Just got back from the vet, had two new buns come in (pair) and got their mxyi's done, and as i fed everyone before leaving and Bobbi didn't lunge at me like normal for his food, he came along for the ride.

He is now all dosed up but it may be dental problems as there is visible dribble marks on his inner front legs.

The two new buns are a pair of mini lops, 5 months, Chewie, sooty fawn and neutered, and Bosco, REW.

It had been a long hectic day for my vets and Chewie didn't help.
Struggling like a cat on the table, trying to eat the vet, when she took his temp, he twisted and flicked the thermometer out of his bottom, smashing it down on the table :shock: It smashed everywhere and we had to move to another room due to the glass and mercury on the table :oops:

:lol::lol:

Go Chewie, I would probably do the same if a strange lady tried to stick a thermometer up my botty. :lol::lol: Tell auntie Kris we NEED pics of you and Bosco NOW!!! :love::love:

Vibes for poorly Bobbie too. xx

Back