• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Amber and Alfie - more photos pg3

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Amber and Alfie are brother and sister. They are 1 year old this month, and have been with ARC since birth. They are wondering "why does no one want to adopt us???" They are friendly and nosy bunnies and quite small.

Ambalf2.jpg

Ambalf3.jpg

Ambalf4.jpg

Ambalf1.jpg

Last edited:
Omg, they are image of Leo and Lila!!!!!! I thought they looked similar but they're practically identical!!

I can't believe they haven't been snapped up :shock: They are stunning bunnies - what on earth is wrong with the bunny owning public?:roll:

Honestly, if I had the space I'd have them like a shot ... they're absolutely beautiful bunnies :love::love::love:

We have a lot of uppy eared bunnies at the moment. Lops seem to be more popular for some reason. And many people now want French lops and other giant breeds. :(

Yes and 3 pairs, who are the 3 girls? I don't think they are on the site

Aren't they the ones that are wearing leads on the photos? I think they are living together. I did not go into Karen's garden today, so not sure what bunnies she has there. She only asked me whether I'd want a trio, a pair or a single bunny. :lol:

Awww I can't believe they have been a year without a permanent home :shock:
I would love to take them, but I don't think my 2 would be tolerant of new additions

Back