• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone elses rabbits a ganet!!!

charlie82

Mama Doe
George is the greediest rabbit I have ever known. He literally pulls things off your plate and once dragged a 10inch pizza across my living room.

I have just put my dogs food down, George was outside and heard me, he's ran in and literally pushed my poor dog out of the way and helped himself while poor Alfie just looks on.

Pearl.. shell take a finger off one day im sure of it

:lol:

George is like that, it's terrible. If he hears the kettle he will appear from nowhere and watch me by the kitchen door because he knows I will have a biscuit. He's gone from the dog food to picking up the bread that i've put out for the birds :?

He's so greedy that when I clean the litter trays out he gets in the bag of soiled hay and eats it...just incase he misses anything :roll:

Dillan will eat anything he can get. He nicked one of my shredded wheat biscuits this morning!:) He also likes custard creams, roses (chocolates), ice cream and harry potter books.
I have no pleasures in life that i can't share with him! :D
Helenxx

George is like that, it's terrible. If he hears the kettle he will appear from nowhere and watch me by the kitchen door because he knows I will have a biscuit. He's gone from the dog food to picking up the bread that i've put out for the birds :?

He's so greedy that when I clean the litter trays out he gets in the bag of soiled hay and eats it...just incase he misses anything :roll:

awwwww thats sweet :lol::lol::lol:

Pearl gets so frantic with her breathing at food im sure shes gonna have a heart attack :shock:

:lol:that made me laugh. george sounds sweet:)
i have a greedy bun that eats his pellets like a hoover then licks the bowl clean just to make sure he hasn't missed any crumbs:roll:

He is a character.. I know you shouldn't have favourites but I definitely have a soft spot for him. He gets away with murder.

They are so greedy aren't they. Not even my dog begs for food whilst I am eating... the rabbits are a different matter altogether :roll:

Daisy could join the ganet club too :lol:

She eats everything she can - I can't risk her in the same room as cats and dog at feeding time because she'll eat their biscuits, she goes crazy when shopping bags are being unpacked and launches herself into my kitchen cupboard if I'm foolish enough to open it while she's there :roll:

I can't eat anything in the living room anymore without a bunny nose forcing itself into whatever I've got :lol:

Before Mable came, Charlie once did a brilliant theft.
There was some of the popcorn treats on a table I *thought* he couldn't reach yet (he was still little).
He grabbed the bag, and raced across the room with it and into his hutch (making a right mess!) but then wouldn't part with the bag :roll: He then made me follow him to get the bag, and once I got it and put it in the bin, I turned around to see him stuffing himself silly on all the dropped treats :roll:

well, three of four of mine are piglets!

Jelly - stole a bag of mcoys crisps, ran behind the sofa and then opened them and started eating them

Domino - once stole a slice of marmite and toast of my plate which at the time was as big as him!!! and ran off really excitedly! :love: i took it away though he didnt have sense to go behind the sofa!

Peanut Butter - took a crunch cream and ate the whole thing!

Lucy - sneaks in the kitchen to pinch the cats biscuits!:oops:

Lola - pinched a bag of Chubba Chup lollies!

Back