• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can u offer some advce?

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
About 2 weeks ago i stopped Fudges veg as she was poorly and it was giving her a little gas.
She is much better and was wondering if i should give her, her veg back but do it gradually again as to not upset her tummy?

Also since i stopped giving her veg her intake of water has increased (expected) and her hay intake has increased, she now gets through a 1.1litre water bottle in 3 days when she used to get through it in 5-5and a half! Is this ok?
My other buns have increased their intake also and get through a 1.1litre bottle in a day as opposed to 2 days, the weather has been warmer and the house has been warmer so could that be a cause? They have been vet checked and they are healthy and the vet wasnt too concerned but said if it increases anymore to go back!

I think the extra intake of water is weather related my two are getting through a lot of water at the moment to. Eating lots of hay makes them drink more as well. I would gradually introduce the veggies back start by trying some cabbage or something as they get lots of nutrients from the veggies.

I think the extra intake of water is weather related my two are getting through a lot of water at the moment to. Eating lots of hay makes them drink more as well. I would gradually introduce the veggies back start by trying some cabbage or something as they get lots of nutrients from the veggies.

x

Back