• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Bavarian Bunny- Luke and Molly 2 months in.Pic heavy

smaule

New Kit
DSC02692.jpg

the beautiful Luke sunbathing!

DSC02702.jpg

isn't he cute?all that hair!

DSC02708.jpg

pretty molly saying hello

DSC02712.jpg

Luke and the third person in their relationship!!

DSC02729.jpg

" I love making a mess after Sara has just cleaned me out"

DSC02714.jpg

Luke joining in with the investigating!!

hope you like bavarian bunny!!do you think Luke has grown?he's certainly eating enough xx

Awwwww. :love: My fluffy boy. :D We still miss him. He looks really happy and healthy, I don't think he has grown. But he was quite thin when he arrived with us, so a bit of more weight isn't all that bad. Has he learnt to eat more hay from Molly now?

Thanks for the photos. :wave:

maybe he hasn't grown, maybe it's all the fur. when we moved him outside he fluffed out loads, but now he just looks dishevelled because he's molting, despite my increasing attempts of grooming him. he just has soo much fluff!! hopefully the molting should settle down soon!
he does eat some hay (he's getting better), but Molly doesn't eat a lot of fresh hay anymore, she seems to like to eat her straw and the hay in her bed!starnge bunny. they are eating lots of readigrass though xxx:D:D

Back