• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fingers crossed

Benjybunnyboo

Alpha Buck
After long talks and some sulks from me, my hubbie has let me adopt another bun. I fell in love with a bun called Widget and he was all i could think of. Anyway, i went to my rescue centre yesterday and was told Widget isnt eating. All night i worried about him and when i rang today to reserve him i was told that he still isnt eating and that he might have to be removed from rehoming. He had an anasthetic the other day, so maybe thats why he isnt eating. I have to ring tomorrow to see how his health check went and weather i can reserve him. Im so worried and a little upset, talk about an overeaction, he isnt even mine, maybe its for the best, i dont know.:(

Thank you, your very kind. I know im acting silly and i know there are so many needing homes, i just fell in love when i first saw him. He is a lop with half an ear missing and bites on his nose through fighting, ah bless him, i hope he be ok

Back