• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 2nd Birthday xxx

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Its my boys 2nd birthday tomorrow and as i wont be on here tomorrow i thought id post today :) He was my very first bunny

Happy Birthday Thumper, youve grown so much since i got you :love::love:

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

and with your wifey Millie :love:
DSC00207.jpg

Love you always, mummy, daddy, millie and your babies Fudge, Skye and Gizmo xxxx

P.s He looks kind of a fatty but hes is very slim and has always had his Manly dewlap :lol: and hes going through his moult :)

Last edited:
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY THUMPER

nothing wrong with a manly dewlap!!:D [he looks so like my bridge bunny Fluffy:love:]

He says thanks everyone :D
He and his wife bun are enjoying their pressies early (yes i got so excited and yes they both get pressies on each others birthday, only fair :lol:)
They have munched a naturals stick, their new willow balls and a nice big cardboard box and tubes. And have a nice new hay box (last one got chewed :roll:) filled with loads of hay and their special treat hay and they seem happy :D

Back