• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walthamstow: is someone missing a rabbit?

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
There is an ad on Gumtree, someone found a rabbit in the Warner Road area of Walthamstow.
Just thought maybe the person who lost the rabbit might look in forums.

Walthamstow...is someone missing a rabbit?

Not me:) although i know Warner road very well:)there are lots of flats and it,s close to the market so it,s possible that the bunny has managed to escape as the garden,s are shared between two flat,s:cry:
I will have a look on Gumtree thanks for letting me know about that:)

I used to live a couple of streets away from there, and there used to be a pet shop nearby in Palmerston Road that used to sell bunnies :( perhaps it's escaped from there.

Walthamstow.is someone missing a rabbit.

It,s still there and still selling rabbits for £5 a time:cry:after i posted my message i thought of that pet shop and wondered if it maybe came from there:evil:
I never go in there as it smells so awful:shock:he used to keep several breeding cats running around in the shop who were alway,s pregnant:cry:selling the kittens of to passing trade for a pittance ggrrr:evil:
The one that used to be in the market had to close as they were selling puppies from puppy mill,s in Wales and Activists raided them several times and freed the pups:)many who bought pups from the shop found they were very sick and some died witin a few days of being bought:shock::cry:

It,s still there and still selling rabbits for £5 a time:cry:after i posted my message i thought of that pet shop and wondered if it maybe came from there:evil:
I never go in there as it smells so awful:shock:he used to keep several breeding cats running around in the shop who were alway,s pregnant:cry:selling the kittens of to passing trade for a pittance ggrrr:evil:
The one that used to be in the market had to close as they were selling puppies from puppy mill,s in Wales and Activists raided them several times and freed the pups:)many who bought pups from the shop found they were very sick and some died witin a few days of being bought:shock::cry:

Is it the son of the old boy that owned it for years (died some years ago) that still runs the Palmerston pet shop?
So glad to hear the other one got closed down, we tried for years to get them shut down. :evil:

wlathamstow.is someone missing a rabbit.

Yes he is still there with an asian woman helping him (i saw them as i drove past yesterday)they always have a sign in the window saying Rabbits/Kittens/hamsters for sale:evil:usually have lots of budgies and other birds as well:cry
I am amazed it hs not been closed down years ago it really is awful in there:shock:

Back