• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im so happy!! pics =) u/d is this normal??

Bunnyx

Warren Scout
Sorry I cant hold it in much longer:D Im so happy Pepsi got through his neuter ok!!! We rang at 2 and they said hes still a bit groggy from the anesthetic so we can pick him up after 4 Im so pleased hes ok!!!!! I was so worried about him! Ive set up his indoor cage and ive got plenty of his fav veggies so hopefully everything will be ok!!!:D Thanks for all your vibes I think they worked:D x x x

Last edited:
:D It couldnt get much better he has recovered so well! Hes been eating like a pig and pooing and weeing and hes back to his normal self! Hes done so well I just put him in his run for a bit!:) Im so pleased I was so worried about having it done I got my slef all worked up and here he is now all done I just cant belive it! One thing though when will the hormones settle down? Hes only sprayed wee twice since but will he stop altogether?

And heres my amazing brave little boy in his recovery room tonight:D I couldnt resist posting a few pics I was looking at him and he just looked so cute! :lol: Hes a bit restless tonight his hormones are probz a bit wierd a mo im guessing lol x soz the pics arnt that good he wouldnt stop moving!

DSC07282.jpg

DSC07292.jpg

DSC07294.jpg

DSC07295.jpg

DSC07298.jpg

Hey I just checked his area today and noticed that one testicle sac is slightly swollen only slighty is this normal? Apart from that it looks to be healing well and the other sac is quite flat. Also he is still spraying wee not as much as beofre but just a few times a day how long will this take to go? Thanks x x

Back