• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awww I love watching my rabbits in the rain!

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Dallas is all huddled up with the rain driving down but he looks so happy and content! :love:

Bessie is sitting under a bush hanging over from the neighbours munching away too. :love:

They have loads of places to shelter but actually enjoy being out in it!

Awww I wanna squeeze their soaking wet chops! :lol:

I follow mine around the garden with an umbrella in an attempt to keep them dry but it never works :oops: they always want to be out in the open rain rather than grazing under shelter :roll:

It's so cute watching them hop and flick water off their little wet paws and the little droplets of water on their whiskers is just adorable :love: :love: :love: :love:

But they always must be dried off with a towel afterwards and no amount of wriggling or squirming will get them out of this bit :no:

aw bless:D i'm watching the wild rabbits in my garden doing similar. eric the house bun is stretched out on the rug oblivious to the weather and the guinea pigs wheeked so much at the first drop of rain (even tho they have a shelter in the run:roll:), i ran out to put them away with a huge bunch of parsley to cheer them up.

i'm bloomin soaked but the creatures are all fine:evil::D

x

Back