• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for chance please...and again

mopsmum

Mama Doe
was just leaving to take one of the BARC buns to the vets and went to put piglet and chance away when i noticed someone had been weeing blood:( i knew it was chance because it was in and around my outside drain and that it always where she goes to the toilet. it was very painful for her when the vet examined her especially her bladder area so she is now on antibiotics for an urine infection. just got my fingers crossed that that is all it is. my poor little baby:cry:

Last edited:
Poor Chance, sending her lots and lots of vibes. I hope she's feeling better soon. xxxx

thanks everyone. just been to fetch some cranberrys from her aunty angie to see if these will help. i've seen blood in wee before but this was a big shock,it was like red paint:shock:

back at the vets again in the morning. looked like things were clearing up but i have seen blood in it again:(

Back