• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They are home!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
My two are home after being at Ange's for the bank holiday weekend. I picked then up tuesday. :D But ive been busy and only managed to put pics up today. So here goes...

S7303831.jpg

this one is a bit blurry but...oh well
S7303833.jpg

on top of the carrier
S7303836.jpg

Bailey, he wont leave the food bowl, even for a piccy! :lol:
S7303839.jpg

S7303841.jpg

And some of the ham too x
S7303821.jpg

She waves!
S7303818.jpg

S7303819.jpg

Sorry pic heavy. :oops: x

:wave: Hello buns! Did you have fun holidays?:wave:

I don't blame Mr Bailey for not leaving his food bowl - someone else might sneak in and eat his dinner if he doesn't protect it!:lol:

Cute hammie too!

:wave: Hello buns! Did you have fun holidays?:wave:

I don't blame Mr Bailey for not leaving his food bowl - someone else might sneak in and eat his dinner if he doesn't protect it!:lol:

Cute hammie too!

Pebble & Bailey: Hello, we had lots of fun on our holidays.

Pebble: We stayed in newport.

Bailey: In a hutch! It was very nicce!

Pebble: Yes it was, we went in a run with a tunnel to. I liked to hide in the tunnel and scare ange! :lol:

Bailey: The hutch was where i used to live before i got married. It was nice to see everyone again!

Pebble: I thought it was nice to meet everyone where Bailey used to live. I'd like to go there again.

Bailey: Yes, me too, we had veggies. We have them at home, but these veggies were nicer. :p

Pebble: I agree! :p But it is very nice to be home with mummy!

Back