• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

better rethink my bunny-proofing....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
eric is full of mischief today. i've filled up with tears seeing him be such a tinker as he's been poorly for weeks. i know i shouldn't encourage such behaviour but he's sooooooo cute:love:

now he has plucked up the courage to try this jumping malarkey, i think i need to increase the height of the panels blocking the cables of such unnecessary items as tv, sky thing, son's xbox, oh's computer:roll:

heck - just whilst i boiled the kettle and looked for some cable ties, he's had another go at the xbox cable - pretended to be interested in the yellow pages i just gave him to distract him - and is now sitting having a wash looking all sweet and innocent!:D i'll shout at him later. maybe......

any ideas how high a nethie can possibly jump?

x

Aww, bless him! I find it hard to get cross with Daisy when she's naughty too, one look at the little bunny nose and I forget to be cross and go straight for a cuddle :lol:

Back