• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another pic heavy thread of our rabbits (+ guest stars)

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
Ok here goes with our rabbits and their various antics I have caught on my phone (so apologies of the quality).

First they all put there heads in and disapprove of my mcdonalds :)oops:) not one of them even took a chip?! :shock::lol:
051.jpg

The Ozzy the pimp found a nice shady spot and within 30seconds his entourage arrive :roll:
052.jpg
053.jpg
054.jpg

Cute Spice
055.jpg

This just looks like they've been up to trouble... :shock:
059.jpg

And Ozzy somewhere where he shouldnt be :censored:
056.jpg

Guest Stars
Some stars from Alice's (Wind Whistle Warren Rescue)

Lawrence - who I've fallen for because of his amazing colour :love:
037.jpg

Twitch
046.jpg

Her husband Scout
047.jpg
048.jpg

(note to self - smaller images next time :shock:)

Awwwww :love: I reckon that's exactly where Ozzy should be! He's gonna have to be a buff lad to keep the laydies happy! ;) :lol:

Awwwww :love: I reckon that's exactly where Ozzy should be! He's gonna have to be a buff lad to keep the laydies happy! ;) :lol:

Definatly! He always gets the gold medal for the most unattractive poses normally (he seems to have the art of fluffing up to at least double his size :shock:) so a bit of exercise might start attractive the local ladies (I know the house next door has some girlies :lol: )

Back