• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All my does

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I don't know what is happening here, what's in the air or the water but all my does have started mounting the bucks :shock: Even little un Big is trying to mount Beige (but he's having none of it :lol:).

Blossom has always mounted her husbun Pippin at free range time but now all the girls are doing it or trying to at free range time???

I have no idea what is going on :shock:

Rabswood

Yes I've noticed one of my doe's Rosie is forever humping her partner Murphy's head. I find myself saying "Rosie please don't do that it's very rude and it's Murphy's poor head" :oops::oops:

:shock::shock: Rude girlies. :lol::lol::lol: Bubbles is such a lady I think I'd faint if I ever saw her humping Alfie. :oops:

sweetpea has been a bit like this with scamp. i must add that scamp is totaly disgusted with her and thinks she should start acting more lady -like:?

Sisters are doing forthemselves... standing on their own four paws ringing their own bells lol

Rabs

Pootle is humping husbun Pickle a lot recently... his head, his sides, his bum.. anything she can hump she will :lol:

And even scaredy Twinkle tried to give Sparkle a quick seeing to the other day :shock: :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh I remember this from last year!!! Daisy wouldnt leave Fluffy alone and he didnt like it one bit! I actually rang the vet:oops: and the VN said it was just springtime and it would settle-it did after a week or so.

Back