• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please please God dont take him u/d hes passed :((

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
:cry:My baby golden boy Duke is in such a bad way i cant stop crying a thinking about him i came in today to give him his dinner but there was some left from yesterday strange.. got down to open his run he had his head turned to the left side and his eyes were shakeing up and down like he couldn t focus and he has heavy breathing, so i got him down the vet asap 20min to christabel and her nurses who put him onto oxygen took his temp 40.4 :shock: theyve put him into a oxygen tank 4pm came back down to give them his dinner so as not to change his diet and upset him further they let me stroke him and he seemed to know that i was there i just wanted to hug him, i kept telling him to fight and that i didnt want to lose him to help .6.30pm got a call that his breathing is slightly more relaxed and hes just laying on his side she said this can either mean that hes giving up, or that hes more comfortable.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:
i cant bare even thinking about losing him please pray that my darling pulls though i cant lose him hes my world!

Last edited:
I don't usually post on these (mainly cos there r so many at the mo :cry: ) but this really got to me. Big vibes for u and ur darling bun xx

thank you for your kind words
God has already taken some bunnys from me please can he leave Duke with me thats all i ask for him to live a normal long happy life he 4yrs old a baby its not his time.

Gosh, how awful ! i don't usually post on these threads either about sick bunnies, as I never have anything helpful to say that hasn't already been said by people before me. I just wanted to send you huge good wishes for your bunny-baby, I can tell how much you love him and hope he recovers quickly.

SO SO SORRY !!! I posted my reply above, just as you were posting about having lost him. You poor thing, this is so terribly sad. You did all you could for him.

Oh God, I am so, so, SO sorry.....I cannot believe that you have lost your special boy. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. :cry:

Binky free forever at the Bridge, handsome boy. xxxxx :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back