• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Winnie

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Winnie (male) and Tigger (female) are gorgeous lionhead rabbits of a year old. They are the offspring of Percy and Pickle. Tigger has been spayed and Winnie will be neutered before rehoming.

2gv217d.jpg

Winnie and Tigger are in foster care for ARC in Twickenham

If you would like more information or are interested in adopting Winnie and Tigger please contact arc@animalrescueandcare.org.uk or ring 020 8607 9902

UPDATE: Sadly Tigger has passed away and Tigger is now looking for a home with a nice girl friend. ARC area always happy to assist with bonding are rabbits to your own.

Last edited:
What a gorgeous couple... You have so many new buns in at the mo... Must stop looking.

Do you think these two would make a good pair of slippers?:lol:

:lol: Bless! They are SO cute! I was going to make the comment about slippers too!

I hope they find a forever home soon! :love:

oh no, such sad news :(
They are gorgeous buns.. and if only i was aloud just one more :roll:
Damn parents... :roll: :lol:
Hope he finds a home soooon x

Am so sorry to here about Tigger:cry::cry::cry:. They looked such a lovely pair I just hope Winnie is coping with his loss and finds a new girl friend real soon to cuddle up to.

Sleep tight Tigger and binky free.xx

Back