• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Danny is Rather Keen on His Hay !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
018.jpg

:lol:

:lol: What a really brilliant piccy. Can he please come round and have a stern word with my lot about eating their hay? :wave:

:lol: What a really brilliant piccy. Can he please come round and have a stern word with my lot about eating their hay? :wave:

He'll come round and SHOW them how to eat lots of hay. He wont mind if they dont join in, he'll be happy to eat it all himself !! :rolleyes: :lol:

aww such a handsome fella..and lurving that hay!

bertie and bif are scoffing down some tasty too but bif has dental issues jane so shooosh..dont jinx it;):lol:

i have ahuge plasitc box on wheel with little vents in the top and waht i have to do is pull huge sheaves of the hay out andhang it over the egde so bertie can reach his head up to scoff it..bif has to stand on her tippy toes but loves it too..whatever falls down into the litter tray tends to get seasoned before eating:lol:

Back