• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary - Vid

One of the rescuers used to post on the old Tufty site. I used to love seeing the videos of these bunnies.

The Americans seems to do this kind of thing with bunnies - it looks like paradise but I wonder if it really works. What about tunneling predators or flying predators? Or, how do they catch them to check them over? Don't they have hugh bunny riots with ears shredded? Has anyone tried this kind of permanent freedom in this country? Loooks brilliant - anyone got any experience?

The Americans seems to do this kind of thing with bunnies - it looks like paradise but I wonder if it really works. What about tunneling predators or flying predators? Or, how do they catch them to check them over? Don't they have hugh bunny riots with ears shredded? Has anyone tried this kind of permanent freedom in this country? Loooks brilliant - anyone got any experience?

Tinsel on here has a large group who free range all day, they are in a shed at night bit I think this is the closest anyone here has to that :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=161338&highlight=Tinsel+shed

They look like they have such a great life out there. Its lovely to see them all like that. Looking like they enjoy the mass sprint-off! The group cleaning sesh was too cute :love:

Back