• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for pepsi!

Bunnyx

Warren Scout
Omg its the day ive been dreading! Its Pepsis neuter tomorrow! Im so scared having already lost a bunny while under g/a ahhh:( Hopefully he will be ok tohugh the vets are real good and told me to take his fav foods and hes stayed overnight there beofre so hopefully he wont be too stressed out! were taking him down for 8:50am and then they said she should be able to come home between 2-3pm, but we may not be able to get him till 4 if my nan cant take me at around 2-3 cuz my dad doesnt get home till then. So I was just wondering is it best for me to get him as soon as I can? Also what bedding shall I use for him when he comes home as I use shavings but Im worried they might irritate his wounds is newspaper ok? Also any vibes would be appreciated Thanks x:D:D

Sending loads of vibes for tomorrow, I use vet bed for mine so they can't scratch themselves on straw or shavings. Is Pepsi an indoor or outdoor bun? I always keep mine inside for at least 24 hours to monitor them.

Hes an outdoor bun but yes thats what I was going to do is keep him in his indoor cage for the first night! Im so scared I just hope he is ready for his brekkie tomorrow morning as if he isnt ill start panicking!

Back