• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oat Wheat & Barley Hay - We LUUURVE It!!!

CazScho

Mama Doe
I put some oat wheat & barley hay in this litter tray......

This bunny bum isn't quite as big as it looks (though check out that tail!! :shock:) .....

P4270347.jpg

There's another bunny under there!! But Jessica wasn't going to let Dillon get between her and her special hay!!

P4270348.jpg

Finally separated into 3 separate bunnies!!

P4270349.jpg

I started feeding them upstairs where there was more room, but couldn't get it out of the bag fast enough for Dillon!!

P5060353.jpg

P5060354.jpg

P5060355.jpg

They are soooooo lovely!! my too are getting so greedy! Dumpling drags the bag of hay out of my hands ans stew just tried to steal a pack of my digestive biscuits off me - the pack was way bigger than her but she was tugging for all she was worth!! :love:

:love: Fab pics! You're brave putting such expensive fodder in the litter tray - I'd be so worried mine would wee on it :lol:

It is the best and I've found that the smaller, dusty bits at the bottom of the bag are great for front toothless buns Spike and Kiki :D

:love: Fab pics! You're brave putting such expensive fodder in the litter tray - I'd be so worried mine would wee on it :lol:

It doesn't stay there long enough to be weed on :lol::lol:

They get normal Tomothy in their big basket and I don't usually put anything in the smaller trays (they're just there to stop them weeing on the floor :oops:). They get a bit of the oat at breakfast and tea time as they don't get the same pellets and veg as the others. It's gone like lightning!!

Back