• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont think Strawberry likes Snowdrop

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
They just aren't very loved up! Strawberry still nips at her bum and chases her every now and again and they prefere to do their own thing most of the time. They have never had a fight and Snowdrop is so placid she just lets him get on with bossing her about. They groom each other but very rarely.

Strawberry is sat now in the lounge with us grooming a cushion while Snowdrop is sat in the other room on her own!

What do you do with bunnies who just aren't "in love"?

Do they groom at all?

Frankie still chases fidge and nips her bum from time to time i think its just that he's still affirming dominance (men :roll:).

I'm not sure about being in separate rooms and doing separate things though. Fidge and frankie do seem to make an effort to sleep together

They do occasionally but not very often. We have them free range of the downstairs in the evenings so I dont get to observe them in their NIC setup together so maybe they do cuddle up and groom during the day when im at work.

When free ranging they pretty much ignore each other and are always off doing different things.

I have this problem with Dude and Poppy. some chasing (Dude chasing Poppy) but he always groom her but she never grooms him. i do occasionally see them sitting together, but never properly snuggled up :cry:

Its just sad that they are not loved up! But then again they dont fight so I guess they dont mind each others company. We are having a big push with Snowdrops litter training at the minute so think im gonna keep them in their dog crate for a few nights instead of the NIC setup so they have to interact more and its easier to get her to use a litter tray.

Mine tend to ignore eachother when they are freeranging but are very loved up in their kennel.
Mine have been chasing a little.. think it's the time of the year maybe?

Back