• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Massage

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondering if anyone does this (im sure they do) and if they think it is beneficial. Like TT or anything? Id like to do some on elliot to try and help him get better.

I'm not too sure about professional type massage, but I do massage my buns when they let me. Just little circular motions, mostly on the forehead, cheeks, around the jawline, at the base of the ears, etc. They seem to really like it and kind of zone out. I start and end off with what I know as effleurage, which is just rubbing lightly over anywhere that you massage to warm up muscles and relax them. I've also heard that when massaging near the neck, you can release toxins which can move up towards the brain. Not sure how true that is, but I like to rub down and away from the head when I'm done.

So not much of a professional, but the buns sure enjoy it! :)

Back