• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marble Tiles From Wickes.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We have the marble tiles from Pets@Home for our rabbits to sit on as they are nice and cool for them, but if anyone is interested Wickes do a box of 5 tiles, size 30x30 cm for £11-50p we got some for the bigger bunnies, but just make sure you sandpaper round any rough or sharp edges. :)

tiles002.jpg

Thats a good idea thanks.

I'm thinking I could make placemats for my new table with the spares, just stick a few fluffy pads underneath and away you go.

thanks for that, was just thinking about them earlier!
daft question coming up.... i know with the smaller ones they are supposed to be put in the fridge and then given... what about these as they are quite big and heavy?

sorry, told you it was a daft question :oops::oops::oops:

thanks for that, was just thinking about them earlier!
daft question coming up.... i know with the smaller ones they are supposed to be put in the fridge and then given... what about these as they are quite big and heavy?

sorry, told you it was a daft question :oops::oops::oops:

Yes they are quite big and heavy, Wickes do a longer one which would be ideal for a medium sized bunny to lay on but there were only 3 in a box and they were I think £20 . Marble should be nice and cold anyway. :)

Last edited:
Back