• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing you to My Furry Family.. PIC HEAVY!

Thought I would share some photo's of my furry babies - as I don't think I have ever introduced you ;-)

Their Best Pics!!! (out of over 900:shock:)

Crackers
crackersportrait.jpg

Flossie
Flossie.jpg

Earl
EARLEARS-1.jpg

Broops
Broops.jpg

Petunia
Petunia-1.jpg

Smokey (the grey one :D) and Broops Again! (Before Broops getting evicted from the group!)
DINNERTIME.jpg

Madam (& Earl again)
MaddieEArl.jpg

Joey
JOEANDHISBLANETFRAMABLE.jpg

Rosie
Rosie-1.jpg

Elvis
ELVIS.jpg

Jade
SP_A0070.jpg

George & Petal & Me!
Megeorgenpetal4.jpg

George & Petal
Guinealunch.jpg

I haven't included my Bridge Bunnies Fudge, Mac, Smog & Toshi, Or my Bridge Piggie Jack.. didn't want to upload too many piccies :lol::oops:

Aah what a delightful furry family you have there.

Love the photo of Earl - don't look behind you Earl there is something lerking in the shadows!

Thankyou :D

Yea the buns don't bother about the cats.. the cats tend to stay off ground level when the bunnies are lurking :lol:

(They are like old ladies getting onto a chair when they spot a mouse!) :lol:

It's lovely to see the family Linzi. Earl looks like a right character :lol::lol:

Give them all nose rubs for me - Flossie, Petunia and the very snuggly Broops in particular :love::love:

they are all seriously adorable i love the 1 st or 2nd one i cant remember cos they are all sooooo cute!!!! :love::love::love: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back