• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If i were to repaint the buns house...

Michelle666

Mama Doe
...how long would the bunnys need to be kept out for?

They live in a shed/run and im looking to repaint the inside of the shed, and perhaps put a window in.

Also if i did put a window in, what could i cover it with?

Any fence paint that is safe for animals. I normally do it first thing in the morning, put the buns out in the run, and then let them back in in the evening.

its only the outside so it should be fine.

were discussing a playhouse for mine and my dad is going to make a window frame with mesh :)

I'd leave it about 24hrs for the paint to dry.

For the window you can buy clear sheets of perspex from Wickes and B&Q etc.

For the windows, I use perspex (but as unfitted weather screens so the can be removed in summer).

I am about to put a window into a shed that doesn't have one. Last time we did this, we used a second hand cottage window from a proper house. But I would also recommend buying a couple of matching picture frames from the car boot or charity shop. Cut a hole in your wendy/shed and then use the picture frames with glass intact to frame each side of the hole. It works really well.:D

Back