• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spider-bunny? What the hell, seriously.

Dommy

Warren Scout
ok i just been sat in the living room watchin tv while i let lola run around, inhere, she usualy spneds at least 2 hours a day runnin around in here,happy as anything,

but today she has been really jumpy, any movement shes jumpin at, shes not runnin about doin her binkys like she usualy does

so i went topick her up after a couple of hours, otherwise shed never go back,

i picked her up stood up,and leaps, from my shoulder to the wall....almost hits the cieling, she jumpedabout 3-4 ft atleast, hits the wall and falls (since she isnt rly a spider bun) luckily onto the sofa, it was so scary and random, i dont understand what wouldmake her do tht or be so scared.

shes usualy aperfectlittle angel,shes about 15 weeks maybe more, dont remember off the topo my head, she isnt spayed and shes a single bun for now, till she is spayed and i will bond her with cookie

not exactly sure if this is the right forum, assumed was a behaviour problem :p

Last edited:
hmm, sometimes they get spooked and it's not obvious why.

Have you had any visitors recently? Is it possible she smelt another person or animal?

Perhaps a funny noise?

She may just be feeling energetic. Mine are also being nutters at the moment but they are outdoor buns and it's probably because of the increase in temperature.

nope no visitors recently, we have a cat and a dog but she must be used to their smell by now, it was just rediculous, cos she cud of easily broke a leg or something if she didnt land on the sofa

Back