• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Newbie, a Stray and Another!Bad news

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the stray who arrived last week..We have named him Tramp and as he has remained unclaimed we will be neutering and rehoming him.
He is handsome but hates being picked up
updated 08/05 to say poor Tramp has abcesses threading into his head, not a good outlook for him:cry:

Trampa.jpg

Tramp.jpg

and this is Missie who has spent the last 8 months living in a 2 foot cage..and with her owners thinking she is a boy:(

Missie.jpg

and another..she is a nice natured girl

Missiea.jpg

and these are two recent picks of Isabelle..who is due to be neutered on Monday

Isabellea.jpg

and backing away from camera!

Isabelleb.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my! Missie is just gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love:
Do you think she might be the right girl for me and my Oscar? What's her character like?

Oh my! Missie is just gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love:
Do you think she might be the right girl for me and my Oscar? What's her character like?

Well she only arrived yesterday so can't say for sure..but so far she seems to be a nice girl ..quite easy to handle..she hasn't got used to having space yet poor thing
She is being vet checked and VHD vacs tomorrow so will update you

Well very good news for Missie..she is reserved..isn't she Katya!:lol::lol:

I saw her and just fell in love with her :love::love::love:
I was on the phone to Jill within 5 minutes of seeing this photo. I couldn't miss out on this girl. Hopefully she will be perfect for Oscar and our family. Can't wait to meet her - I'm so excited. :D

Back