• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homing Has Picked up

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Our homing has picked up lately which is great
this week Deedee, Georgina and Quigley have gone..and we have 5 gps due out in next 2 days..and fingers crossed..7 more bunnies:D
Nice to see some going to great new homes.lets hope it continues:D

That's great. Glad so many buns are finding homes. Hope you've got a gorgeous girl left for us now I've had my homecheck ;)

That's great. Glad so many buns are finding homes. Hope you've got a gorgeous girl left for us now I've had my homecheck ;)

look onj stories and pics at "A stray a newbie and another"..two of them are girls
we also have the lovely Briony who is in the in need section and some others who I will send you details of:D

:wave: That's great new Jill!

We're still looking for two girlfriends if you can work your magic on our naughty boys!:oops::shock:

And we *may* be able to help with a pair of your long-termers in the not too distant future......

Back