• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stuff to dig in

mine like dirt.... but when they are indoors they have shredded paper and a layer of carefresh on the bottem ...diggy diggy diggy!!! x

What kind of dirt :oops: like compost i have a underbed storage box that roger used when he was indoors as a litter tray now he's bac outside i thought i could use it for them to dig in

My buns have plant pots full of dirt (from the back garden) they spend hours making a mess :):lol:

My three have a plastic dig bucket from B&Q.
I filled it with the left over soil I had from planting new roses in the garden.

For inside you might want sterilized compost out of a bag to avoid bugs. Otherwise garden soil is fine.

Something my buns really love is dry sand, (clean stuff from a bag of playpit stuff, not off the beach!) They go loopy over it digging and rolling. They also seem more inclined to keep it clean than with soil or potting compost. The only thing is though that it has to during supervised play, as they occasionally try and eat it!

Still, it makes a nice change and they have a great time with it, so it's definitely recommended. G + P also like shedded paper (no ink), soil and potting compost.

I have just planted some grass seeds for the buns to munch on. They are in seed trays in the garden.

Lola loves to dig in the compost they are planted in, she absolutely loves it, her little face is filthy!

i never thought about type of dirt mine have bog standered garden dirt? sorry that sound really awful now!!! but its what they love! :)

Lily digs in the settee :roll:

Likes nothing better than burrowing under a cushion and getting busy. She does give herself away though, she's such a growly bun!

I'd love to put them out in the garden again now it's getting warmer, but she's already excavated two burrows in the new lawn, which hubby took a very dim view of!

Going ...

270908034.jpg

Going ..

270908035.jpg

Gone!

270908036.jpg

oops!!! my hubby would feel the same:lol: she is the double of my boy Dumpling!! same colouring etc, what breed is she?

Back