• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just had honey bunny admitted :( Update..we have poo but still not convinced

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Silly bunny jumped 4ft on to the kitchen table, broke into the food bin yesterday afternoon and scoffed herself silly on pellets. She is still not eating this morning and isn't quite her usual self. The, thankfully bunny savy vet on duty had a feel around and wants to do an xray as she may have eaten some of the packaging on the pellets, her mouth was also full of saliva so they want to check her teeth & if she possibly has something stuck in her mouth.

She is still quite bouncy and hopping around but I'm still worried about my honeybunny :( I can go and colelct her at 4:00 unless I hear sooner. I'm hoping that she's just still full up from scoffing her face yesterday.

Last edited:
thanks Jane & bunny buddy.

yes they are determined to cause trouble. Goodness knows how she managed to make the effort to jump up on to the table, she usually finds it too much effort to jump on to the sofa. I've had them in the kitchen for 2 years & they have never gotton up there.

thanks Jane & bunny buddy.

yes they are determined to cause trouble. Goodness knows how she managed to make the effort to jump up on to the table, she usually finds it too much effort to jump on to the sofa. I've had them in the kitchen for 2 years & they have never gotton up there.

Arrrrr see she lulled you all into a false sense of security, took her time, then made her move !!!

Flippin' Bunnehs !! :roll:

Lots of tummy emptying vibes for her

xx

Ah bless her! Sounds like something Strawberry would do. He can jump onto the dining table and will steal food from our plates! We have to put him away while we eat now as there is no getting away from him.

just spoke to the vet, honeys teeth & mouth are all ok but she hasn't pooped whilst she's been there & I took her in at 10:30 :( I'm going to collect her at 5:30 & I imagine will come home armed with medicine :( No trustee meeting for me tonight I think.

honey is now eating and hopping around, I am now on a poo hunt! thankyou for all your good vibes.

ps...why on earth do they give you metaclop in a tablet....How am I supposed to get 1/4 of a tablet into a bunny! I know, I know cut it in to 4 and crush it but still!

yes no early night for me :roll: i think I'll stay up a few more hours to see if anything pops out & up at 6:00 to make sure I've got a few more hours before I have to go to work. Thankfully aunty chloe has said she will be nursemaid if needed.

yes no early night for me :roll: i think I'll stay up a few more hours to see if anything pops out & up at 6:00 to make sure I've got a few more hours before I have to go to work. Thankfully aunty chloe has said she will be nursemaid if needed.

Glad to hear it hun - give her a gentle tummy rub to help the poos out. Keep us updated xx

Back