• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would You Take a bonded Pair of Buns if they had Syphallis

Would you take a bonded pair of buns if they had syphallis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondered if you didn't have any rabbits and saw a bonded pair of buns that had syphallis would you adopt them.:D

Syphallis should be easily treated..although 3 of the ones the RSPCA kindly brought us are taking longer to clear than normal
Depocillin should clear it up.

So yep don't see why not:D

Syphallis should be easily treated..although 3 of the ones the RSPCA kindly brought us are taking longer to clear than normal
Depocillin should clear it up.

So yep don't see why not:D

these buns are both on depocillin and have been for a few months, it helps but it isn't clearing fully:?. They are both very healthy buns apart from the syphallis.

yes if i had no other rabbits and i wasnt going to plan on getting any others or having mine boarded anywhere then yup cant see why not provided i was made fully aware of costs of treatment and how to do treatment i can see that some potential owners may be put off due to not being able or watning numerous trips to vets or added costs. i would treat it as being ahard to home bunny rather than an impossible(kinda like a dental rabbit) x

how often are they having depocillin?

As 3 of ours didn't clear to begin with

they were having the 1 injection a week at first but now the female is on every other day.

Cost of the treatment isn't that bad really. They are the RSPCA's Bunnies and I am going to try and get them to pay for the ongoing treatment if a home could be found for them as I know this is normal practice within some RSPCA Branches.

they were having the 1 injection a week at first but now the female is on every other day.

Cost of the treatment isn't that bad really. They are the RSPCA's Bunnies and I am going to try and get them to pay for the ongoing treatment if a home could be found for them as I know this is normal practice within some RSPCA Branches.
Goodness thats bad that is hasn't cleared..and good luck with the costs as have you seen my thread re our bills :?:evil:

Back