• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Little Advice?

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Well Fudge hasnt been too great the past couple of months and since her last dental she has been going into stasis on and off. For a few days her poo is normal and big then it goes small and dark:? Quite hard to explain but i will try my best.
When it goes small i give her 0.5ml of zantac and it helps her alot and her poo returns to normal after the one dose!
She hasnt had small poo since Friday last week but it got small again this morning and after a little zantac she was fine but her poo is slightly smaller than normal again tonight and i dont know whether to give another dose of zantac or wait as its not as small as it normally gets!

She is going back to the vet next week about it as hes off this week so until then i can only go by advice from here!
She is eating normally and is her normal cheeky self its just her poo!

Last week when she was at the vets it was because of a gassy tummy which has gone and she was prescribed fibreplex but its now finished and he said to use another tube if needed, only thing is the fibreplex i have went out of date at the end of April so can i still use it or order some more?

Any advice appreciated:wave:

Back