• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minka's home after her spay!-she's doing really well :)

Princess Jess*

Warren Scout
Picked her up @ 5 o clock :)

Got her settled into her indoor hutch in the spare room, where she'll be nice and warm. She's eating well :D but haven't seen any poo's yet? Should I be worried?

Last edited:
Picked her up @ 5 o clock :)

Got her settled into her indoor hutch in the spare room, where she'll be nice and warm. She's eating well :D but haven't seen any poo's yet? Should I be worried?

I am sure poos will appear overnight !!
Its fantastic that she is already eating :D

I know I was soooo surprised that she ate so quickly :D I just want to give her lots of hugs...but I've resisted!!

I'm hoping to pair her with Marmite in a few weeks...any advice on how long to leave it? xx

Update on Minka bunny :D She's doing really well after spay yesterday :D :D

I'm really impressed at how quickly she's getting back to normal. I went to bed last night and didn't sleep terribly well as I think I was worrying about Minka. My OH got up for work this morning and I remember mumbling "Has she pooed yet?" He said "Yep...there's a few in her tray" I was delighted :) :) :)

I got up soon after and went to see her...she is still VERY quiet and quite reserved, but I'm sure I would be too if someone took my lady bits away :lol: She seems reasonably comfortable and is eating really well. She hadn't eaten any of her pellets until tonight when I changed them for a fresh bowl ;) fuss pot...haha! I've checked her tummy and all is well...there's no swelling or oozing, which is good :D

I feel so awful when they go through this :oops: But, I know it's for the best and it means she and Marmite can live happily ever after :D

How soon after the op, can you pick them up for a cuddle?

Back