• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC Oliver A Stray

minimack

Mama Doe
DSC02960.jpg

My name is Oliver and i was found in someones back garden i dont know how i got there :(

DSC02952.jpg

I had about 8 bites over my body which are getting better now

DSC02942.jpg

Auntie Michelle says i am a snuggly wuggly bun whatever one of those is :roll:

DSC02961.jpg

I am off SHE says im due a visit from the plum fairy dont like the sound of that :?

Sounds to me like hes gonna get his pockets picked!! Awww,bless him!! hes lovely...and looks really well and happy. Its always lovely to hear a happy ending!!xxx

Not to him it isnt is it???????????????????????????:lol::oops:

Oh Oliver!!
What a cutie you are....don't be worried about the plum fairy....if you let her visit then you can have a lovely wifey bun!!

hi oliver! your beautiful:love: i hope your accomodation is nice and hope the food is good, things will be ok when youve seen the plum fairy because then you will be able to have a wifey bun to look after!

Oliver Ummmmm ok well i love the sound of a wife but getting my 'pockets' picked eeeeeepppp not sure about that.

The accomodaton is comfy dry and full of hay food and toys so cant really complain BUT i would :love: somewhere all of my own with with my new family and wife

Back