• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eastbourne to bristol(no longer needed)

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
can anyone help get 2 french lops from eastbourne to bristol, i have no car and am trying to get 2 bunnies to a fab home, please help if you can :D:D:D

Last edited:
we need either eastbourne to the midlands OR

eastbourne to bristol OR we can get them to liz (hugo,s there) so it would be befordshire

end result would be forever home in bolton :D:D:D

even worse im stuck without a bloody car :evil: and im hopeless at geography so HELP !!!

Just to make it clear, that you are either looking for Eastbourne to Bristol or Bedfordshire to Bolton :)

we could possibly get them a little further up the M1 towards northampton if that is any help but it would have to be a different day to collecting from you or it is just too far for Steve to travel in one day :wave:

We need these rabbits to be in the Midlands for the 25th May as then LuceMarbels can bring them directly to me:D. If anyone can help get them to the Midlands then pleas shout.

This thread is getting a bit confusing:? or is just me:oops::lol:

Can detour a little way off route, just means me and other half have to find more things to chat about in the car :lol:.

Eastbourne to South Wales anyone? Eastbourne to somewhere Gloucestershire-ish? Eastbourne to Welsh borders? Anyone in Eastbourne travelling West? Eastbourne to M4 not too many miles East of Bristol? ( can you tell I've left the A-Z in the car? )

- please or I don't get my meat n tater pie fix :(

We need these rabbits to be in the Midlands for the 25th May as then LuceMarbels can bring them directly to me:D. If anyone can help get them to the Midlands then pleas shout.

This thread is getting a bit confusing:? or is just me:oops::lol:

As there didn't seem to be any offers from eastbourne to LuceMarbels we offered to collect them from eastbourne and get them to ours to see if there were any offers to get them further north for you. We are going to meet Caroline next week so thought it might help, sorry if we have caused any confusion

Still confused, but its probably a permanant state!!!! :oops:

Let me know if anywhere on the m4 to bristol is helpful- if that's the route that you're going down!

Otherwise I'm north wilts/ gloucs border if it helps to get them that far

Still confused, but its probably a permanant state!!!! :oops:

Let me know if anywhere on the m4 to bristol is helpful- if that's the route that you're going down!

Otherwise I'm north wilts/ gloucs border if it helps to get them that far

Need to see the A Z but that sounds promising.

I really want to see these buns get to Bolton - call me mad but its my way of helping. Are you able to bring them up to the M4 and if so where is handy for you? What about M4 near Swindon? Then we can get onto the A419 up to the M5 and the North?

By the way how big are the buns? Just so we can have the right size carrier.

Can pick up anywhere on the M4, and then I'm just off the A419- between Swindon and Cirencester, so happy to do some A419- unless you want me to hang onto them at mine for a bit if there is lag time between when people are available.

And I promise I will try not to want to keep them. :oops:

Is home going to be Bolton?

And did someone say they were Frenchies?

Can someone get them to Southampton from Eastbourne for you? Then you hang on to them for a week and we pass yours on our way up North and take them to Kays.

Back