• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Obsessive humping

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie and Mable have been living together for a while now, but yesterday he wouldn't leave her alone. I know that bonded pairs can sometimes have the odd hump but he was after her trying to get on her for hours :shock: Right up until the early hours of the morning.
Why is he so intent on annoying my poor little girl? :roll:

Is he neutered?

Do you have any other new bunnies around, who are not neutered?

Does your accommodation, allow her to get away from him if she has had enough of being annoyed?

He's been neutered for 7 months
No other bunnies
She can get away normally but he was just following her.
They're normally so loved up and happy it was weird to see him after her so much!

Naughty Charlie!

Ho long was it that I brought mable down to you. I can't remember..... it may be that she is becoming more hormonal. Is he mounting her today...

It was a few months ago... I think it works out that she's about 5 months old now?
They're fine so far today, asleep together in the hutch all happy!

Was it that long ago :shock:

It may be that she is maturing then. I would keep an eye on him just to make sure that he doesn't pester her too much. :)

Was it that long ago :shock:

It may be that she is maturing then. I would keep an eye on him just to make sure that he doesn't pester her too much. :)

I think so! Coz they've been together for a fair bit now, and she lived on her own for a little while so she was bigger to live with him.

She'll be getting spayed soon then!

Back