• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One lionhead in the pair

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie had a long fringe, it went half way down his back...but I looked the other day and it was gone :shock: He now has short hair at the front, but it looks uneven... I think Mable has cut his hair :shock:
Anyone else had rabbits who have bitten off the other rabbits mane? :shock:

It could well be that he's losing his mane then. Have you noticed it changing in the past couple of months at all? If it grows back as before then he probably just had a haircut, if not I'm sure he'll still be beautiful;)

Not rabbits...but my guinea pigs have given each other hair cuts....quite good ones actually - plus it saves me from doing it :lol:

He's just got more and more fluffy since I had him, but it's just the fact that it's uneven, it looks like it's been chopped off!
Mable must have been sick of his hair getting in the way :roll:

It could be Mable or it could just be him losing his mane during moult.

Think yourself lucky, Phoebe thinks I need a haircut... which I found out after waking up to her chewing off my hair. I now have a bit at the front that is only about 2 inches long so of course it sticks up and I can't do anything with it! :roll:

It could be Mable or it could just be him losing his mane during moult.

Think yourself lucky, Phoebe thinks I need a haircut... which I found out after waking up to her chewing off my hair. I now have a bit at the front that is only about 2 inches long so of course it sticks up and I can't do anything with it! :roll:

What a naughty bun!
That's the reason I don't let mine out when I'm in bed, I know Charlie wouldn try it :roll:

The main reason I think it's her is that she does love grooming his long tufty bits!

:lol:

Yeah, it's a hazard of having them in your room. Too many times I wake up and Phoebe is sitting on the other pillow watching me. I'm sure she is plotting something.

:lol:

Yeah, it's a hazard of having them in your room. Too many times I wake up and Phoebe is sitting on the other pillow watching me. I'm sure she is plotting something.

:lol::lol: The birds like that. If I fall asleep and leave her out all night, I wake up to find her just looking at me. Creepy little git :lol:

I also have one lionhead in the pair. Amos had a very impressive fringe and sideburns, hence the name he looked like Amos formally on Emmerdale. However when I got Belle she must of decided he would look better with a trim, now he has no side burns and not a lot of fringe.:( They are happy though:D

Back