• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free RSPCA Pet Health Clinic, Manchester

hannah101

Warren Scout
Hi Guys :wave:

I posted a few weeks ago about an RSPCA free rabbit clinic in Stretford, Manchester which turned out to be a huge success with over 80 rabbits coming through the doors for free neutering, microchipping etc.

Just to let you know there is another clinic, but this time its open to ALL PETS (including bunnies). Here are the details:

Free All Pet Health Clinic - Monday 11th May 11am to 4pm - Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre, Portway, Wythenshawe, M22 1QW.

All pet owners, regardless of income, are invited to have their pet health checked for free. There will also be free flea and worming treatment and microchipping. There will be the option of free neutering the following week for all cats/kittens, male dogs and puppies that attend the event.

Please spread the word and feel free to pm me for further details.

Thanks!

Hannah :D

That's great Hannah,

I posted the last post you made on the Animal Rehome group of Yahoo and have done the same with this - hope it gets loads of visitors.

Helen :D

Hi Guys :wave:

I posted a few weeks ago about an RSPCA free rabbit clinic in Stretford, Manchester which turned out to be a huge success with over 80 rabbits coming through the doors for free neutering, microchipping etc.

Just to let you know there is another clinic, but this time its open to ALL PETS (including bunnies). Here are the details:

Free All Pet Health Clinic - Monday 11th May 11am to 4pm - Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre, Portway, Wythenshawe, M22 1QW.

All pet owners, regardless of income, are invited to have their pet health checked for free. There will also be free flea and worming treatment and microchipping. There will be the option of free neutering the following week for all cats/kittens, male dogs and puppies that attend the event.

Please spread the word and feel free to pm me for further details.

Thanks!

They are good days - I went to the stretford one to get a quick bunny check up and let one of the rspca people see Edds cos she rehomed him to us.

Hi is the free health check/microchipping avail for everyones pets, or just those on benefits please?
:wave:

well,just got back from the free rspca health check..fantastic today has saved me £160.00(having the pup neutered)..i told my friend about it too she has just left to take her dog.
i was very surprised to see it was empty when we got there(12.15)the lady said nobody had turned up..so its just us the credit crunch is effecting by all accounts lol.
anyway just wanted to thank hannah for telling us about it !

xxdeexx

Just realised it was today, would take 2 hrs to get there by bus :(

Hannah are there going to be any more?

P.S. do you know anything about the one in Oldham on Wednesday? just says details to be confirmed, and no one is picking up when I phone!

Last edited:
Hi everyone - sorry I've only just looked at the thread.

The next event I have a date for is on the Saturday the 6th of June at St Matthew's Church, Stretford (by Stretford Mall - the same location as the previous rabbit clinic). We are doing microchipping for £1 - Bargain! That's for all pets not just bunnies. I'll check whether we are doing neutering/health checks on that day too.

If you have any questions pm me and I'll double check for you. I'm only a volunteer so I don't always have all the details but I can find out easily enough.

Last edited:
Back