• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in or around the Central Scotland Area want a Rabbit Shed?

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
My boyfriends friends parents bunny has just passed away, old age.

I have been offered their bunny shed with attached run....i seen the shed about year ago, the run wasnt huge, but i think it could be extended, but it was in great condition.

I wont use this as there is no way on gods earth my boy would go outside, he freaks out when i take him out of the living room!

I feel that it would be a waste to just skip it, and i suggested to them to give it to a rescue....they have agreed to let me take it and give it to wherever i decide :)....I tried earlier and no-one seems intrested, so im looking for someone who would like to take this and donate money to a rescue on here.....in thinking Liz (Hugos There), a reasonable donation would be preferred.

I think its a 6 x 4 shed and the run about the same......ill need to check at the weekend when i get to dismantle it.

So....im looking for a suitable candidate, would be good if they could pick it up, but i could help with transport if needed.

Last edited:
How about offering it to anyone as long as a suitable donation is made to a local rescue?

If that was the case then I might be interested depending on the size. :D

How about offering it to anyone as long as a suitable donation is made to a local rescue?

If that was the case then I might be interested depending on the size. :D

Well if there are no rescues that would like it then i would be happy to do that....im phoning tonight to arrange when to pick it up, ill get the exact measurements if the woman knows them, or ill measure it when i pick it up :)
Id be happy with a donation to a rescue on here, if i could shoose i would say Liz (Hugos There) at Rainbow Rabbits.

Ill let you have first refusal when i get the dimensions.

Thanks

Well if there are no rescues that would like it then i would be happy to do that....im phoning tonight to arrange when to pick it up, ill get the exact measurements if the woman knows them, or ill measure it when i pick it up :)
Id be happy with a donation to a rescue on here, if i could shoose i would say Liz (Hugos There) at Rainbow Rabbits.

Ill let you have first refusal when i get the dimensions.

Thanks

Grand. :D

Back