• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello all, newbie here

Benjybunnyboo

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

I have never done anything like this before, so am learning the ropes, pls be patient lol.
You are all so friendly and welcomming that i thought i would introduce myself and my Bunny Benjy. I want to post a piccie of him but dont know how.
Benjy is a rescue who is approx 8 months old. He is a mini rex i believe broken castor. He has really come out of his shell recently and i just adore him.:love:
I am wanting to get him a friend and the rescue centre have suggested a baby doe, who will be small in size when an adult, as benjy is small in size and the centre have so many babies at the moment. I just have to get him snipped first, dont know if he will thank me for it lol.
Nice to met you all in advance x

Benjy.jpg

I hope this works...

Thank you. He is lovely and his coat is so soft, its like velvet. I was very lucky he was avaliable for adoption (unwanted litter). Fate i suppose.

Back