• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

finally the rescue message got thru finally to a work collegue

bunlover

Warren Veteran
they originally had a rabbit who they dearly loved but didnt know how to care for it died age 7yrs but a fox got it :(:( i gave them lots of information on getting the hutch into rabbit shape and fox proofing etc.... its now an 8ft x4ft mansion from the original 3ft'er...thanks to her hubbys diy skills and her nagging!!!! and told them about rescues.. unfortunatly they went to a petshop and they came home with a "cute" baby (sadly at 6weeks age grr... but i hadnt told them about the age thing at this point!!) and it passed away probebly as it was too young to be away from mum.they were really upset adn werent going to have another rabbit but .....

i was showing her piccys of my buns and she said well we still have the huge hutch he made so i again told her about rescues and the benifits and that they were helath checked etc and spayed... so she went to her local rspca and after a homecheck they came home with 2 spayed sisters age 2yrs im so pleased that they finally went rescue and have made such improvements to their set up and knowldge i hope this makes people realise that you can get the message across, just keep going! ps they love their rescue bunnys and have said it was best decision they could of made having 2!!! x

Well done:)

That's 1 down.....how many more to go?:lol:

Seriously thank god someone is listening my advise falls on deaf ears with out friends who have rabbits they just think I'm a mad bunny woman.

Well done, your perseverance paid off in the end. :D It feels like talking to a brick wall most of the time so it must be a satisfying feeling to know that somebody has taken notice. :)

Hey - well done you:D I keep banging away to anyone who will listen so it's good to know that sometimes it does actually pay off.

Back