• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do Giant Bunnies Need Giant Hubbies?

sidereus7

Mama Doe
I have found myself recently obsessed with giant bunnies!

For those of you with giants, do you have them bonded with another giant? Or are there some stranger couples out there? :shock:

I think Captain Carrot is responsible for my newfound love of giants. :oops:

Feel free to post pictures of your giants here! I love the huge ears. :love:

Inspector Morse is very happy with his BIG wife Libby

Picture1904.jpg

:)

..'Inspector Morse is very happy with his BIG wife Libby'...
oh jane i love his ears!:love:

i think it depends on the bunny. if you have a bossy giant bonding to a nethie probably isn't going to be a great idea.;)
i previously had a bonded pair consisting of a conti and a dutch which worked very well.

It definatley depends on the personality of the giant bun. Whereas some giant are laid back and cool, others can be rather tetchy. Also, if a giant is a bit 'funny' with other buns, it can also mean giant damage.

I had conti Timmy with a Dutch (Mistletoe) and a mini rex (Silas) - was totally fine, Timmy was very laid back around other bunnies though :D

2008_0602mtoesilastimmy0001.jpg

(excuse the poo - bonding session!:roll::lol:)

Nitro is also pretty large compared to Gaius
0f.jpg

Barley is 2KG heavier than Dill and they get on quite well.Dill also thinks he's the boss most of the time but if hes scared he hides behind B!:lol:

My Joey is more than happy with his big wifey BB, but Joey makes up in character what he lacks in size! He is 1/5th of BB in size.

2007_1021nov070014.jpg

My conti, Daisy, is soon off to be bonded with a little husbun, Jester. So fingers crossed little and large bunny love blossoms for them ;)

This is Bungle & Nuska - they love each other !! Bungle is a conti (possible conti cross) and Nushka is Dwarf lop

CIMG2109.jpg

actually you usually find that it is the weeny bun whos the boss especially if its a girlie!!

not a giant but my frenchie bertie and his little lopy wifey bif:love:

this is a piccy when they were just bonded the first time as hubby n wife...
sizedifference.jpg

and this was just after bandit died and they rebonded themselves again as widow and widower. odd how its them again..but so glad theyre together again.
excuse mess it was before nightly clean up..the hutch is now gone...theyve got a new pop up tent instead! the qualitys my mobile phone at night..sorry!

flymobile067.jpg

Back