• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now Porsche :( ... U/D Okay to come home :D

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Porsche seems to be in the start of stasis, she is refusing pellets, kale and spring greens so i am just off out to the vets for the third time today.

Porsche went into stasis a few months ago and had to stay in overnight as her stomach lining had thickened. So hoping it is not the same :cry:

I know i have asked a lot of vibes for Blossom today, but if you ciuld spare any, me and her husbun Bentley will be very thankful. :(

Last edited:
She has been admitted.

They are going to syringe feed her, get some s/c fluids, metacam and Zantac syrup. They won't have any metaclopromide in until the order gets in in the morning :cry::?

Hi Kris
Sending mega amount of vibes for all the buns, especially Porsche.

Hope all calms down very quickly for you all.

You're doing a great job for them all. Thank heavens they're in good hands

Hugs to you all x

She has been admitted.

They are going to syringe feed her, get some s/c fluids, metacam and Zantac syrup. They won't have any metaclopromide in until the order gets in in the morning :cry::?

Oh Kris what a worry :cry: Can't believe a vet would run out of metaclop :roll: Zantac works really well though, I am sure she'll be fine xx

Oh Kris what a worry :cry: Can't believe a vet would run out of metaclop :roll: Zantac works really well though, I am sure she'll be fine xx

I know when he didn't mention metaclop on what she was going to have i mentioned it, when they said they didn't have any i was thinking "do i leave her,do i bring her back" But i thought well I don't have metaclop at home so she is better off there.

I don't know how i will manage to work tomorrow.
And i can't believe i just paid off a huge chunk of my bill thanks to a very kind donation, and the estimates for Blossom and Porsche near enough equal that :shock::roll:

As long as they are both okay, i'll keep a shred of sanity i thinks.

Porsche has remained stable overnight, i have to call at 3pm to discuss with Herman what will happen next.

Back