• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer my kitten :)

dayle_x

Mama Doe
IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

Shes from the RSPCA in Bradford :)
Shes very skinny at the moment, weighing just under a pound, and I can really feel all her bones.
Summer is a really needy kitten and very vocal, and won't sleep unless shes on my shoulder or head at night. She kept me up 2 hours last night because she was purring right in my ear!
I love her to bits :D

Summer

Summer is stunning. I have two rescued cats and would have a house full if i was allowed! My friend has applied for a fantastic job with the cats protection in Scotland. Great for her if she gets it! Bad for my OH! if she does! What a beautiful little cat.

Summer is stunning. I have two rescued cats and would have a house full if i was allowed! My friend has applied for a fantastic job with the cats protection in Scotland. Great for her if she gets it! Bad for my OH! if she does! What a beautiful little cat.

Wow she really is lucky thats pretty much my dream job to work with rescue cats. I have 7 of my own but would love to take them all home!!

aww she is gorgeous! My friends cat had 4 kittens yesterday, and it is sooooo tempting! Trouble is, we had to re-home our cat cuz my daughter is allergic :(
I miss having animals to cuddle, which I why i am soo glad i adopted my buns:love:
It is so adorable when they wanna snuggle up to you...not sure about being kept awake by the purring tho!!!! pmsl!

Back