• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jester ....for his new mummy (warning cute!)

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
jester.jpg

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee :love::love::love::love::love:

Hello Jester, lots of noserubs from your (soon to be) new mummy and bunny kisses from Daisy Sunshine :wave:

Concentrate on dropping those plums ;) :lol:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee :love::love::love::love::love:

Hello Jester, lots of noserubs from your (soon to be) new mummy and bunny kisses from Daisy Sunshine :wave:

Concentrate on dropping those plums ;) :lol:

OOooh, so you're the lucky bunny mummy! I nearly smuggled this little guy into my handbag the other week :p

my OH thinks he is brill.he might be a bit spoilt by the time he gets to you. oh is always fussing him and giving him treats:roll:

Awwwwwwww, thank you for the second picture :wave:

I can't wait to meet Jester, he looks absolutely gorgeous and I'm so excited that he's going to come and live with me :D:D:D

So is he living with you at the moment then? Tell your o/h not to spoil him too much ... but then again, he'll be totally spoilt when he comes to live with me, so I guess he may as well get used to it now :lol:

I've got lots of pots of tasty herbs growing outside, and Daisy promises not to scoff them all before Jester gets here ... but she wants first go on the mint ;)

Give him a cuddle from me - Jester that is, not your o/h! :lol:

Awwwwwwww, thank you for the second picture :wave:

I can't wait to meet Jester, he looks absolutely gorgeous and I'm so excited that he's going to come and live with me :D:D:D

So is he living with you at the moment then? Tell your o/h not to spoil him too much ... but then again, he'll be totally spoilt when he comes to live with me, so I guess he may as well get used to it now :lol:

I've got lots of pots of tasty herbs growing outside, and Daisy promises not to scoff them all before Jester gets here ... but she wants first go on the mint ;)

Give him a cuddle from me - Jester that is, not your o/h! :lol:

:wave: yes jester is at mine at the moment. weve been so busy we had to have a shuffle round

Back