• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A year ago today...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Dylan, Minne and their brother and 2 sisters popped into the world!

I just wish they were both here with me for a snuggle. Dylan is still staying at Michelle's and Minnie went to the bridge in October.

Happy first birthday Dylan-Pie xx :)

i'm not ignoring your txt bekkie, i've just run out of credit:roll:
happy 1st birthday Dylan, i hope michelle his letting him have a party:D

Last edited:
Well i cant understand it i went to work and im sure i left a bottle of malibu and some carrot cake on the side. I have come in they are missing :shock: and lots of guilty looking faces around cant think who that may have been. :roll::lol:

Well i cant understand it i went to work and im sure i left a bottle of malibu and some carrot cake on the side. I have come in they are missing :shock: and lots of guilty looking faces around cant think who that may have been. :roll::lol:

Well, it certainly isn't my lot! :angel:

baby photos!!!

7 Weeks:
image-upload-82-737122.jpg

image-upload-84-781991.jpg

image-upload-94-711864.jpg

About 4 weeks
image-upload-102-700213.jpg

image-upload-103-714119.jpg

image-upload-130-706499.jpg

image-upload-105-741794.jpg

(Minnie is the bunny underneath the black one)

And Mum and Grandma :) The grey one is Mum (Itsy) and Grandma is the ginger one (Missy)
MissyItsy.jpg

Dylan looked so different as a bubby. He's the same size and shape as his Mum. Definately got his Dad's naughtyness though. His Dad is Tickles's bunny Ozzy :roll:

Back