• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wooohooooo!

Michelle666

Mama Doe
Im so happy :D ... ive just managed to win a little Tikes climbing frame for my buns as suggested by Hugo's There!!! It took me four auctions to finally win one! The buns are going to be really happy, when i bring it home! :D

Awww, I bet they'll love it. :love: Well, I hope they do. :lol: We've got a bigger Little Tikes climbing frame in the garden for the kids and we lean the ramp up the slide so the buns can go and sit on the top part. Alfie likes it but Bubbles just sniffs around at the bottom. :lol:

Yep! Thanks again Hugo's There! Fab idea, and my buns are going to love it.

The OH was going to make somthing, but this is so much more fun looking! He's just got to make some alterations for them when we get it!

Ronnie and Lola NEED one of these :D :D What a fab idea :thumb: They have plenty of room in their run for something like that :) xXx

Back